2. Oktober 2006

System D



Zwei neue Illustrationen für das französische Heimwerkermagazin.

Kommentare:

Stereotopffer hat gesagt…

Great illustrations!
Love the simple concept of the one below, so well executed..

Miguel B hat gesagt…

you can open the picture now, i've fixed it up!!

ulf k. hat gesagt…

Thank you Miguel! And I mean both of you :)

Bob Flynn hat gesagt…

Simple and elegant. I like the guy eating the pear. Nice touch. But what could be possibly wrong with the wall he's inspecting?? :)

elfelix hat gesagt…

Voll schön, wie immer!!!
Hoffe sehen wir uns in die nächste Buchmesse!
Herzliche grüsse aus Mainz (fahre gleich zur Buchmesse!)

gustavo r hat gesagt…

Ulf k. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments. I like your comics so much. now ican see your ilustations too.
I love that caracter with a hat and big head.
great blog!

JavierOlivares hat gesagt…

Beautifull draws, Ulf.
Like your work.
I have a couple of your books.
Best from Spain.