6. September 2006





Kommentare:

dirk Uhlenbrock hat gesagt…

die farbkombi hellblau/beige ist mein absoluter liebling - das "hate" bild hab ich mir gleich für den desktop gemopst...

Bob Flynn hat gesagt…

This is a great series of illustrations. I like your limited color pallette. In the above set, the vantage point is perfect, as if you're floating above the characters. I also like how all the people are plotting against someone, while they're standing right there.

Große Abbildungen!
(hopefully this translates, I don't really know german)

ulf k. hat gesagt…

Na wenn es nur für den Desktop ist, Dirk, werde ich mal ein Auge zu drücken...

---------------------------------

Thank you Bob. I really like working with just two colors. For me it feels like I have more possiblities in creating some special kind of mood than I would have with the full color pallette.

f pazos hat gesagt…

this are amazing!
this two color pallette creates amazing atmosphere.
particularly loved the one with the little kids in the street in red and light yellow... really effective. again, amazing.
un saludo.

ulf k. hat gesagt…

Thank you very much, Ferderico.